We boost of a sturdy information protection policy, network security architecture, and a tested disaster recovery plan. We ensure security in the following ways.
- Photo ID cards and access cards with easy-to-identify bands are issued to all the employees
- Visitors are proffered with separate ID cards and are not allowed beyond a specific access point. They are accompanied by internal staff during their visit within the office premises.
- Controlled access for each employee
- Presence of security guards and 24x7 surveillance system
- We have fire protection and fire extinguishers available at a reachable distance.
- The entire office premise has been marked as a non-smoking zone.
Data Access Security
- Security Firewalls are installed to prevent any unauthorized access to the network
- Group policies for accessing PCs and workstations for authorized access only
- Access to important files and directories is given only to specific personnel
- All email and web servers are located at an independent internet data center
- GFS Backup policy in place. Monthly backups are stored at an off-site location and removable backups are kept safe with logs duly maintained. Each day’s backup is stored in a flameproof safe.
- External security audits are enforced to assess any breach with multi-level security management in control
- By default, all ports (USB, Serial, Parallel) are disabled on PCs. Enabling of the required ports is done only on specific requests by the client
- Physical security ensures no CDs, Pen-drives, movable media goes in and out of the facility without the written permission from the management
- Each client's process is run on a separate VLAN/VPN when run off-shore/off-site
- Software defined secluded tunnels through the internet
- Only client authorized personnel is allowed to access the VNC/VLAN/VPN. This setup prevents others from accessing the project information
- Real-time Anti-virus and SPAM protection for desktops and servers
- Annual maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance is in place for critical assets
- Adequate spares are available for all the critical infrastructure, thereby minimizing the downtime
- Wireless LAN in the office is also security protected
Voice Call Security
- Authorization for use of VoIP lines and is provided on the need or project basis
- VoIP is password protected
- ACD reports are generated on a weekly basis and analyzed thereafter.